Thank you for honoring the following studio policies. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our schedule is subject to change. Please check the studio, the website, our Facebook page, or our phone message regarding changes, cancellations, and studio holidays/closings.
Weather cancellations: If hazardous weather conditions or power outages occur, the studio will close to ensure everyone’s safety. Please check the home page, our Facebook page, or call the studio two hours before class.
- Drop-in payment is expected at the time of class. The studio accepts cash or checks.
- Class Passes are valid for three months from the purchase date. If you need an extension for a medical condition or family emergency, please contact Rachel by email or 594-1694.
- Pre-registration is required for series classes. Early registration is greatly appreciated. A minimum of six students, two days prior to the class start date, is needed to run the series.
- Payment is expected at the first class of the series. If there is a payment plan option, you will be provided with a timeline to make payments (usually monthly). All payments must be received by the last class.
- Cancellations for medical reasons or family emergencies are honored. Please give as much notice as possible before the series starts. If you withdraw mid-way through a session for approved reasons, you will be granted a credit at the studio for the unused classes.
Workshops & Retreats
- Pre-registration is required for workshops and retreats. Early registration is greatly appreciated. A minimum of six students, two days prior to the event date, is needed to run the event.
- Payment is expected on the day of the event.
- Cancellations for medical reasons or family emergencies are honored. Please give as much notice as possible prior to the workshop. If you have registered and are unable to keep your commitment for other reasons, you are asked to fill your space or make payment. If you make payment, will receive a credit at the studio for future classes or workshops.